Sunday, November 29, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015 - November 29

Just a short update today. Thanksgiving came around and pretty much ate up my free time. Well that and I celebrated meeting my National Novel Writing Month goal by... um... not writing. Damn video games and movies were calling my name so I indulged. Then I felt guilty afterwards... just like a typical Thanksgiving feast. :)

But I was determined to get some writing in on Sunday and I did. My antagonist made her final play and is drawing the protagonists to her. During this sequence I explored a little of her history. I'm very tempted to write a novella about her and what brought her to this juncture. It could be very interesting. But for now, I wanted to keep it all veiled hints and disturbing one liners.

My protagonists are about to run into something nasty. I created these creatures back in the 1990s as part of a short story that inspired this end sequence. I hope they are as creepy as I remember them being when I first brought them to life. The protagonists are in for some trouble.

Music for this run:

  • Bram Stoker's Dracula - Wojciech Kilar
  • Penny Dreadful: Season One - Abel Korzeniowski
Final Word Count: 53594

No comments: