The adventure is The Assassin in Dayo Gorge. Five special soldiers are sent to hunt down a dangerous assassin after he has killed a key ruler working with the Empire. Three hunters are part of the Imperial Cohort, the elite soldiers who answer to the emperor. The other two are members of The Silver Bows, a group that specializes in guerrilla tactics. These five join forces to identify and kill the assassin, per the emperor's decree.
The plan is simple. The assassin is hidden in the remote Dayo Gorge far to the north. there is only one way into the gorge, and the group plans to set up an avalanche to trap the quarry within the area. They will use the town within the gorge as a base of operations. It will take a few days to clear away the rubble from the avalanche and allow the assassin to escape... he must not be allowed to escape.
During the adventure you'll witness the crew:
- Attempting (and failing) to stay undercover
- Track and hunt down a mysterious beast
- Get to know the eccentric town folk
- Explore an ancient shrine filled with traps and automaton guardians
- Come face to face with the deadly assassin himself
- Deal with a plot twist that no one saw coming
Of course there are plenty of swords swinging, spells slinging and silly voices, everything you expect from a D&D podcast. We had a blast with this one, so please check it out if you haven't already. With all four episodes up, the complete tale is now available.