Saturday, December 9, 2023

Isle of Dread - Advice and Experiences

 Here is a spot where I will collect all my article about running the Isle of Dread adventure for Dungeons and Dragons. I ran this as a 5th edition campaign, but my advice is pretty system agnostic. I hope you find it entertaining and useful.

  • What is the Isle of Dread? - Explanation of the adventure and a brief history of my experience with Dungeons and Dragons leading up to me running it for my group.
  • Why Isle of Dread? - Why you should consider this adventure for your group and what it offers.
  • Hooking the Isle of Dread - Exploring adventure hooks you can use for your game to hook the player characters into seeking out the island.
  • My Hook for the Isle of Dread - I take a critical look at the path I picked and what I did wrong.
  • Voyage to the Isle of Dread - How do you get your players to the island in the first place?
  • Village of Dread? - Inhabitants of the Isle and how to use them.
  • Dragons of Dread - Here be dragons and what they are used for.

No comments: