Sunday, November 15, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015 - November 15

A short update today, but I got a lot of writing in. I decided to write a chapter dealing with my protagonist planning his next move with his new companions. The chapter ended with the first stage of the plan proceeding, but an unexpected event occurring that changes everything.

The next chapter I started deals my other protagonist coming face to face with the main antagonist herself. It was fun to describe her abilities and appearance. She started questioning my protagonist and attempting to figure out her next move. Should prove to be a good conversation that will carry into the next day of writing.

All in all today's writing flew by and was a lot of fun. I'm thinking the final book may go longer than the required word count for NaNoWriMo, but you know what, that's just fine with me.

Music for this run:

  • The Ring/The Ring 2 (soundtrack) - Hans Zimmer
  • Seventh Son (soundtrack) - Marco Beltrami
  • Hellboy (soundtrack) - Marco Beltrame
Final Word Count: 33186

No comments: